Tippers & Dumpers
Container Box Dumpers
This equipment is basically meant to enhance the productivity of the employees in your facility and reduce the risk of injury they may encounter when bending or lifting materials.
Advantages of box dumpers
- Electrical and hydraulic components can be easily accessed
- Severe-duty, composite sleeve bearing at the main pivot point and other kinds of pivot points can be done
- We provide box dumpers that weight tested before they are shipped out of our shop
- 36” thru 96” dump heights, in 12” increments, are standard
- We provide quick response to any quotation inquiry and deliver on time at a competitive price
- We offer integration services
- Expedited delivery which includes custom designs can be provided for all kinds of box dumpers
The inventory of our new dumpers consists of many manufacturers such as:
- Sani-tech Systems
We ensure nationwide availability of our dumpers through our dumper/ recycling equipment department and experienced subcontractors. Our services are available in the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
Do you need help for dumpers/ recycling equipment?
We are here to offer you all kinds of assistance for your dumpers and other recycling equipment. We also provide maintenance programs.
Contact us to Learn more
Our used Tipper and Dumper inventory are range from tippers, tipper trailers, dump trucks, tandem tippers and other models from a variety of manufacturers:
- Endura-Veyor Inc.
- SP Industries
- Recycling Equipment Manufacturing (REM)
- International Baler
Our used and reconditioned tippers and dumpers are sold throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Our experienced baler/recycling equipment service department services new and used balers in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, New York, District of Columbia and Virginia. However, our extensive network of service subcontractors further enhances our ability to service our customers' needs nationwide.
We also offer planned maintenance programs for vertical balers, horizontal balers, auto-tie balers, two ram balers and more.