Baling Wire and Bale Ties
We help you find the correct baling wire or bale ties?
BE Equipment offers a large array of baling wire and bale ties; but more importantly we will help you determine the correct type of baling tie/baling wire for your equipment and application. Below is a list of the basic types of wire that we offer. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need help selecting the correct wire or cardboard baler wire.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (215)536-0700 (X6100) for your next baling wire order.
All new customers will receive a 5% discount on their first order!
Need Help - Contact Us
Single Loop Bale Ties
- Highest quality wire meeting all manufacturer strength specifications
- Ideal for companies that hand tie their bales, including recyclers, retailers, packagers and municipalities
- Pre-cut in lengths of 6 to 24 feet with one side pre-looped and twisted
- Bundles available in 125 or 250 pieces per bundle
- Painted bale ties, galvanized bale ties, black bale ties
Double Loop (Square Lock) Bale Ties
- For applications requiring high strength, heavy gauge bale ties
- Easy to feed and snap together
- Available in 9 to 14 gauge sizes
- Manufactured to exact size per inch
Auto Tie Coiled Box Baling Wire
- Used primarily for Automatic Single Ram balers, to produce heavier, denser bales
- Black annealed wire is manufactured specifically for tensile strength and superior elongation
- The oiled surface prevents rust and ensures smooth trouble free feeding through your baler
- Available in 9 to 12 gauge sizes and in 50 lb and 100 lb boxes
Auto Tie Stem/Carrier Wire - Black Annealed Baling Wire
- This black annealed wire is the same as box wire but is shipped coiled continuously on 1200-1800 lb carriers
- Used for higher production automatic single ram auto-tie balers
Galvanized Hi-Tensile Baling Wire
- For two-ram balers with strapper style tiers
- Engineered for baling applications requiring wire with superior strength and elongation
- Manufactured from special high tensile wire stock
- Large inventories of all sizes and coated with a smooth, galvanized finish
- Shipped coiled continuously on carriers (stems) weighing 1200-1800 lbs